Monday 21 November 2011

Sleep-walk

It was a dark ,cold night
I was fighting my loneliness with all my might.
Carefully handling the steps ,
my soul searched for some light.

I gazed at the stars ,
noticed ,they too had some scars
Turning away in dreamy hope ,
I burnt away darkness to chars

Reaching the darkest crevices of my soul ,
I garbed on a look bold .
Finding no reason of  despair,
I got back some hold.

 I got slowly back to my bed ,
saw the faces that I fed.
Admiring them in semi-darkness ,
this strange sleep- walk ended.

1 comment:

  1. A woman who is willing to be herself and pursue her own potential runs not so much the risk of loneliness, as the challenge of exposure to more interesting men and people in general and an artist is always alone - if she is an artist.
    So one should try finding colours in the dark as well.

    ReplyDelete