Tuesday 1 November 2011

lonesome

I saw him looking in my eyes
with questions innumerable
He wanted the answers
but I had none.
..yes,there was love
..there was warmth
..there was peace
I had never seen him
so content
so quiet yet
so lonesome..
I asked only one question
but to myself-
Is he now tied up with
his  perception of himself ?
...a fighter
...a crusader
...a real man
who tried best to protect ,
to nourish
the bond he created out
of a need to fulfil his own
narcissistic image:
but destroyed another he had
nurtured for long.

Did he truly love her
or is he  just fighting his
loneliness?

No one can tell ..
But I can always see
his soul bare
his loneliness to me.
Walking with clasped hands
with she drooling over him;
he looks around to
find me.
Alas!! He can't get me back..
never..never again..
as now it's me 
who loves to be
lonesome.

2 comments:

  1. It's better to be quite rather being vocal

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully written mam.... love speaks loudly in silence only :)

    ReplyDelete