Tuesday 30 October 2012

Unconditional love!!

He holds my hand everyday ,looking into my eyes,
asking me why am I so beautiful.

He gets up and runs to me ,waking from a dream,
asking me to fulfill all that he desires.

He waits on me like I am a real princess,
come out of some fairy tale,
a goddess, a woman awaiting his pure love.


He is a child of imagination,
narrates stories that I may sleep
 contented in his warm arms


He cares for me like no one else;
not even his daddy knows 
how to bring a simple smile 
on my frowning, irritated face.


 My little cherub,
 my little son.
You are the one who reminds me each day
that unconditional love exists ,
and I am special
because of you!!


1 comment:

  1. Unconditional love is so divine and it never gives pain to anyone. We just need to develop it in all our relations :)

    ReplyDelete